Thursday, August 7, 2008

Mesa's Haircut!


Mesa went to the groomer today for her first official haircut. It was quite an event! After dropping her off at the groomers and going shopping I got a phone call from her saying she had accidentally picked the wrong dog out of the kennel and began to cut her very short on the back before the owner realized she had the wrong dog. YIKES! I was stunned. I wanted her to have a puppy cut which is longer than a regular style. So for the next two hours I shopped but was pretty preoccupied wondering how my little one would look when I picked her up. Possibly like a shaved black rat. But, I was relieved when I finally did see her and it was not as bad as I thought. Shorter, yes but she still has an adorable face!!! And it will grow out. Just goes to show you that dogs can get bad haircuts too! They just don't know it!


No comments: