Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Starting over............


Well, I will try to attempt this blog thing again. I am great at reading other blogs but not so great at keeping up with my own. I have no idea what to say or how to add pictures or anything but am willing to try to learn this. My new blog title "Puppy Tails" is in honor of our newest addition to our family this spring. She is an adorable little black Shi-Poo named "Mesa". She is sweet, loving, energetic and loves people and puppies. She has adjusted very well to having an older sister - our other dog "Sophie". She on the other hand is not all that thrilled at the idea of sharing her house. They are adapting to each other and Mesa is slowly learning her boundaries. She is just a puppy so she just does those puppy things that a 3 year old dog finds obnoxious. But life with 2 dogs is under way here and we are enjoying them both. They love to go for walks and can't wait to go camping or to visit our granddaughters (whom they simply adore!). I hope you enjoy their adventures!

No comments: