Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October is here!



The colors are changing.  Next weekend should be full color.  I sat and wondered this past weekend, how am I this lucky to get to retire here.  The beauty around the lake is breath taking.  I love fall but I know I will LOVE FALL living there.  

 I took this photo Sunday morning just after Craig and Josh went fishing.  The misty fog on the lake was so pretty to see.
 We moved the wood pile this weekend, restacking all the wood and put things away for winter.  UGH!  Did I just say that.  Lots of busyness coming our way with a baby shower coming up at the end of the month for Ellie and Josh, then Nov. starts the real deal with babies on their way.  Before you know, it will be January.


Our talented daughter designed this invite for the baby shower.  So cute!  Thanks Jennisa! 

We plan to take a long drive next weekend in the Chippewa County Forest just north of us to capture some fall color.  We went to a cranfest last weekend and the color was changing north of us so we know next weekend it should be by us.

Oh, and we got our fire number in.  We officially have an address for people to find us.  No mail yet but a number is progress. :)

post signature

1 comment:

Jerry Fields said...

Fall at the lake - beautiful. Enjoy every moment.

S-I-L P